Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
A very healthy and delicious oatmeal battered fish stick. High in fibre and protein!
- 2 white fish fillets, cut into strips (i've used cod and sole)
- 2⁄3 cup oatmeal
- 3 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 egg white
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (to grease pan, drizzle on top)
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Line a cookie sheet with tin foil and grease with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Mix oatmeal, parsley, garlic and onion powder, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg white slightly.
- Dip strips of fish in the egg white then transfer to oatmeal mixture bowl and cover strip completely with oatmeal mixture and place on cookie sheet.
- Drizzle remaining olive oil on top of strips.
- Bake for 15 minutes, flipping half way through.