1/1 Photo of Healthy Coconut Shrimp
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Spray a large baking sheet with butter flavored cooking spray.
- 3In a small bowl combine cornstarch, pepper and salt.
- 4In a small microwave safe dish heat up honey approximately 30-45 seconds.
- 5Add lime juice to honey and stir.
- 6Slowly add in egg whites and continue to stir.
- 7Place coconut in a thin layer on a pie plate or other relatively flat dish.
- 8Take each shrimp and first dip it into cornstarch mixture then in egg white mixture and finally roll in the coconut.
- 9Then place on the baking sheet.
- 10Lightly spray with cooking spray and bake 10-15 minutes or until shrimp is pink and the coconut is lightly toasted.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Coconut Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.2
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 71.5 mg
- Sodium 403.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 8.8 g