Recipe by flirtyfunchick
I got this from <http://www.delish.com> that had a segment about people from the show "The Biggest Loser". The person this recipe came from is Bill Germanakos from Season 4. I had all ingredients on hand except for the 8 oz nonfat Greek-style yogurt, so I subbed using the container of mixed berry yogurt I had in the fridge. The result was a very moist chocolate pancake with a hint of berry taste.
- 8 ounces yogurt, nonfat Greek-style
- 6 eggs, whites only
- 2 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute (or use amount to taste) or 2 tablespoons stevia (or use amount to taste)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2⁄3 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix yogurt, egg whites, sweetener, cocoa powder, and vanilla extract until combined and smooth. Add the oatmeal and let mixture rest for a few minutes.
- Spray pan or griddle with nonstick, no-calorie cooking spray.
- Using a generous 1/4 cup, pour batter for 2 pancakes into pan and cook until edges are dry and bubbles begin to form, about 2 minutes. Flip pancakes and cook until golden brown, about 2 minutes more. Repeat with remaining batter, spraying pan with nonstick cooking spray as needed.