Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Had many odds and ends in the fridge, came up with a really yummy chix salad that is lo cal, lo fat, and Tasty!
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) can chicken (or fresh if u have leftovers)
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2-1 cup shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup fully cooked ham steak (had a sm. one in the freezer) (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup fat free ranch dressing (optional)
- basil (all to your taste)
- Mix all ingredients in a med sized bowl.
- Adjust spices to your liking.
- Serve on bread, crackers, veggies, or low cal tortilla chips.
- Note: i like lots of crunch in my chix salad, so the amount of celery is up to you -- .