Easy & Healthy Chicken Salad
This is a super easy chicken salad recipe using canned chicken. It is simple, yet has a great flavor to it. The secret is in chilling it for a few hours before serving!
- Ready In:
- 3 (10 ounce) cans white meat chicken
- 3⁄4 cup fat-free Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 onion, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- Optional: I usually shred the pieces of chicken with a fork.
- Mix all ingredients in large bowl. Vary amount of Miracle Whip to your preference.
- Chill for at least two hours before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION