Healthy Lemon Chicken Salad
photo by Cleanfreshcuisine
- Ready In:
3 Large Servings
- Heat oven to broil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice and spices.
- Add chicken breasts and turn to coat. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Place on broiler pan and broil 5 to 6 minutes per side, basting with extra marinade, until lightly browned and meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the breast registers 180 degrees. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Rinse lettuce and tear into bite sized pieces. My go to lettuce is typically endive or leaf lettuce, but you can use any. Drain and place in large bowl.
- Rinse and clean peppers. Cut into thin slices and add to bowl.
- Add dried cranberries.
- Drain olives and add to the bowl.
- Drain black beans and add to bowl.
- Cut chicken into 1″ cubes and add to bowl.
- Toss and serve with dressing of your choice.
- 2 to 3 Large Servings.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!