Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
I love Banana Cream Pie. Top this with Fat Free Cool Whip and some banana slices and it is awesome and good for you.
- Whisk the pudding mix and ½ cup of the milk until smooth.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese and stir until it is lump-free.
- Add the remaining milk to the pudding/cream cheese mixture and beat until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pie crust.
- Bake at 325F for 35 minutes.
- Cover, place your pie into the freezer over night (or a minimum of 2 hours) to allow it to set up.
- Optional: Spread fat free cool whip on top before chilling. Serve with sliced bananas.