Recipe by David04
I love Banana Cream Pie. Top this with Fat Free Cool Whip and some banana slices and it is awesome and good for you.
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust, reduced fat
- 1 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 6 ounces fat-free cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 ounces sugar-free fat free instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 banana, Sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk the pudding mix and ½ cup of the milk until smooth.
- Add the room temperature cream cheese and stir until it is lump-free.
- Add the remaining milk to the pudding/cream cheese mixture and beat until it is smooth.
- Pour the mixture in the pie crust.
- Bake at 325F for 35 minutes.
- Cover, place your pie into the freezer over night (or a minimum of 2 hours) to allow it to set up.
- Optional: Spread fat free cool whip on top before chilling. Serve with sliced bananas.