My family really enjoyed these cookies. They are so sweet and have a great banana flavor. When I made these cookies I added 1/2 more banana to use it up. I also added a scoop of protein powder to the cookie mix. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2In large bowl, mash the bananas, stir in oats, dates, oil and vanilla. Mix well and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- 3Drop by tspfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- 4Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on your oven).
- 5In combining the ingredients, I personally use my food processor. I just toss everything in and let it mix.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Healthy Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 348.8
- Calories from Fat 126
- Total Fat 14.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.5 g
- Sugars 26.4 g
- Protein 5.6 g