Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My family really enjoyed these cookies. They are so sweet and have a great banana flavor. When I made these cookies I added 1/2 more banana to use it up. I also added a scoop of protein powder to the cookie mix. I got this recipe from Ossg Recipes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In large bowl, mash the bananas, stir in oats, dates, oil and vanilla. Mix well and allow to sit for 15 minutes.
- Drop by tspfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (depending on your oven).
- In combining the ingredients, I personally use my food processor. I just toss everything in and let it mix.