Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Not a diet cookie, but made with healthier alternatives and still soft!
- 1 cup grapeseed oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 3⁄4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 teaspoons cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix grape seed oil, 1 1/2 cups sugar and eggs thoroughly in a large bowl.
- Combine flours, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt in a separate bowl.
- Blend dry ingredients into wet ingredients.
- Mix 3 tablespoons sugar, and 3 teaspoons cinnamon in a small bowl.
- Roll 1 tablespoon of dough into a ball.
- Coat by gently rolling ball of dough in the sugar mixture.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet, and bake 10 minutes.
- Let cool on cookie sheet for a minute before removing.