Cindy's Soft Snickerdoodles
photo by Erin Justice
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Sift together flour, salt, baking soda, and cream of tartar. Set aside.
- Cream together butter, shortening, and 1-1/2 cups sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time.
- Combine wet ingredients with dry.
- In a small bowl, combine 2 T. sugar with cinnamon.
- Roll small balls of dough in mixture.
- Place on cookie sheet, and press down on dough with the bottom of a cup, lightly greased, to flatten them.
- Bake 6-1/2 minutes.
- Let stand on cookie sheet several minutes before removing from pan.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!