Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This crust provides a healthier alternative to flour-based quiche crusts.
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, real full-fat grated
- 1 tablespoon fat free egg substitute
- Place the rice, cheese, and egg substitute in a medium-sized bowl; and stir to mix well.
- Coat a 9-inch deep pie pan with nonstick cooking spray and place the mixture in the pan.
- Using the back of a large spoon, pat the mixture over the bottom and sides of the pan, forming an even crust.
- Set aside and, after preparing the crust filling, pour the filling into the crust and sprinkle with any toppings that may be called for.
- Bake at the temperature and time called for.