Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This orzo-based crust is for a 9-inch deep dish pie pan.
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked orzo pasta (about 1/2 c. dry)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, real full fat grated
- 1 tablespoon fat free egg substitute
- Place the orzo, Parmesan cheese, and egg substitute in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir to mix well.
- Coat a 9-inch deep pie pan with nonstick cooking spray, and place the mixture in the pan.
- Using the back of a spoon, pat the mixture over the bottom and sides of the pan, forming an even crust.
- Set aside.
- Later when filled, bake at the temperature and for the time the recipe calls for.