Prep 8 mins
Cook 13 mins
These cookies are great to eat for breakfast with fruit and a cup of milky tea.
Make and share this Healthier Oat Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 325 degrees farenheit.
- combine first 4 ingredients in a bowl, mix well
- in an electric mixer blend very chilled Becel, brown sugar,buttermilk and vanilla until well blended.
- add oat mixture until well combined
- stir in raisins.
- shape dough into 16 balls, place on a large cookie sheet
- flatten cookies to 1/4 inch thick using the back of a spoon dipped in cold water.
- bake 13-14 mins until cookies are dry to touch and bottoms are golden brown
- remove from tray immediately and place on cooling rack.