Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- 453.59 g shrimp, peeled and butterflied
- 59.14 ml flour
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 118.29 ml hazelnuts, chopped very fine
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 14.79 ml milk
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cayenne pepper
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml mushroom
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 clove garlic, chopped
- 14.79 ml fresh basil, chopped
- 177.44 ml white wine
- 226.79 g cook linguine
- On a plate,mix flour, parmesan, hazelnuts, salt and cayenne together (I use a pie plate).
- In a bowl, mix eggs and milk.
- Dip shrimp in egg wash, then into flour mix being sure to coat well; shake off any excess.
- In a large, heavy skillet, heat oil.
- Fry shrimp until just done, about 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from pan and place on paper towels to drain.
- In same skillet, saute tomatoes, mushrooms, onion and garlic until mushrooms start to wilt (about 5 minutes).
- Add white wine and basil.
- Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Place cooked linguini in a large bowl.
- Toss in tomato mixture.
- Top with shrimp.
- Sprinkle with parmesan and more basil if desired.