1/1 Photo of Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 hr 6 mins
Chocolate chip cookies with nutella and ground hazelnuts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream together butter and both sugars.
- 2Add eggs, 1/3 cup nutella and vanilla.
- 3In seperate bowl whisk to combine flour and baking soda and toasted hazlenuts(grind the hazelnuts and toast them in a frying pan on medium low heat stirring constanly about 10 minutes, cool).
- 4Add flour mixture to creamed butter and sugar.
- 5Add chocolate chips, careful not to over mix.
- 6Measure one tablespoon of dough (flaten just a little) on a ungreased cookie sheet.
- 7Bake at 375 for 9 minutes.
- 8Cool on cookie sheet for one minute. Transfer to wire rack to cool.
- 9Once cooled make drizzle for the top. Combine the remaining 1/3 cup nutella with 2-3 tsp of milk over simmering water (double boiler).
- 10I used a plastic ziplock bag and poked a hole in one corner with a toothpick, Squeeze a zig zag design on top. Cool completely.
- 11Can be stored in a air tight container, with wax paper between layers and frozen.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hazelnut Chocolate Chip Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1510 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 149.2
- Calories from Fat 82
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 17.9 mg
- Sodium 66.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g