Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Hawaiij spice is sort of like a Chinese five-spice powder, or garam masala. This is popular recipe among Israelies of Yemenite origin, many families and chefs have their own versions of this spice mix. This one came from Cyber Kitchen.
- 5 tablespoons ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground cardamom
- 1 tablespoon ground turmeric
- 5 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground coriander
- Mix the spices well, storing in an airtight container. Yields about 1/2 cup (8 tablespoons, 24 teaspoons.).