- 1 cup walnuts, coarsley chopped
- 1 1⁄4 cups sour cream (can use more)
- 2 tablespoons sugar (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, diced (or use one 20-ounce can pineapple chumks, well drained)
- 1 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 large banana, sliced (or 2 medium)
- 1 papaya, peeled, piied and diced
- toasted sweetened coconut
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl mix together the sour cream, sugar and lemon juice (adjust the sugar to taste).
- In a large bowl mix/toss together all the remaining ingredients except the coconut.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over; toss well to combine.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut if using.
- Serve immediately.