Napoleon Dynamite's Note:
This is a legit recipe for Hawaiian-style macaroni salad. Get yourself "two scoop rice" (white rice), some nice fried chicken or kalua pork, and it's on. Note that cooking time does not include chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- 2Separate egg yolks from egg whites.
- 3In a small bowl, mash yolks and chill.
- 4Chop egg whites; put into a large bowl with macaroni and potatoes.
- 5Stir in salt and vinegar; chill overnight.
- 6Add egg yolks and remaining ingredients; gently mix into macaroni mixture.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Plate Lunch Macaroni Potato Salad -- the Real Deal
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.5
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 201.7 mg
- Sodium 1406.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 13.9 g