A Co-worker made this for one of our AM meetings and it was yummy. I asked her for the recipe so that I could make it this week-end and I'm posting it in case I lose it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Generously coat two 8" round pans with non-stick spray.
- 2Spread 1/2 cup preserves evenly into each pan. Sprinkle each pan with equal amounts of coconut and nuts. Set aside.
- 3Beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup powdered sugar with electric mixer until smooth.
- 4Cut a horizontal slice off the top of bread to even it out. Slice remaining loaf into 4 equal horizontal layers. Trim edges to remove crust and to make all layers the same diameter. Save trimmings for another use.
- 5Evenly spread half of the cream cheese mixture over one slice of bread. Place in pan, cheese side up. Cover with one slice of bread. Repeat for other pan.
- 6If bread is higher than the edge of the pan, press down. Cover with foil, bake for 10 minutes. Invert cakes onto service plates. Cool slightly.
- 7For glaze, mix 1 cup powdered sugar with milk in a small bowl. Drizzle glaze over top.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hawaiian Coffee Cake
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 376.4
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.7 mg
- Sodium 114.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 44.4 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: