Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I serve this dip all year long, it is a favorite of mine.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Blend together all ingredients thoroughly. Mold into ball and roll and sprinkle with additional chopped pecans. Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers.
I can see why you serve this all year round!! I had a hawaiian themed party and needed some recipes that went with it, and saw this one and went hmmm... Interesting mix of ingredients, nothing I'd ever dream of putting together myself, but hey, someone liked it enough to post it so lets do it! Oh WOW it is SO good! Even with the ham and other dishes we had, this one disappeared first! Had to make copies of the recipe before everyone left. Definitely a keeper, thanks so much for sharing!!