Hawaiian Cheese Ball
This is a sweet cheese ball -- a great variation of the traditional cheese balls. Cooking time is chilling time.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 15mins
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup celery, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- Cream the cream cheese and add the other ingredients.
- Shape into ball and roll in pecans.
- Serve with crackers.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Had a ball (pun intended) making this! Made one incidental substitution ~ orange pepper for the green ~ since I had green from the onions! It gave a bit more color to the finished ball! Also, be sure to drain the pineapple VERY WELL (that from past experience)! I always love the taste of these balls! Thanks for posting! [Made & reviewed as a bonus tag in Aus/NZ Recipe Swap #14, Mar 08]