Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This was one of the first recipes I ever made when I was knee-high to a microwave. That was so long ago I don't remember how I came across the recipe! These are the sweeter version of traditional baked beans. So easy to do and I would love to know your reviews too!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans 3 bean mix, drained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans crushed pineapple
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 slices bacon, cooked crisp
- Combine ingrediants and bake, uncovered at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Garnish with bacon.