Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
From TOH's Budget Suppers
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 2 cups pork, cooked and cubed
- 1 lb processed cheese, cubed
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cups crushed corn flakes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- In a bowl, combine sour cream and soup.
- Stir in hashbrowns, pork, process cheese, and onion. Mix well.
- Transfer to a greased 3 qt baking dish.
- Toss cornflakes and butter. Sprinkle over top.
- Bake, uncovered at 350 for 50 minutes.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until bubbly.