1/1 Photo of Hash Browns Frittata
I got this from a book of favourite egg recipes. Chopped cooked bacon or diced ham can be added along with the peppers and onion. You can also substitute Monterey jack cheese for the cheddar.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium skillet heat oil over medium heat.
- 2Add hash browns and cook for a few minutes until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- 3Stir in green or red pepper and onions.
- 4Cover and cook over medium heat for 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
- 6Pour mixture evenly over hash browns; using turner, poke hash browns in several places to help mixture seep through to skillet.
- 7Cover and cook over medium-low heat for 6 to 7 minutes or until eggs are just about set.
- 8Sprinkle cheese over top.
- 9Cover and cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 10Loosen edges and cut into wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hash Browns Frittata
Serving Size: 1 (255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.9
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 349.0 mg
- Sodium 311.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 19.3 g