Recipe by KimmieOH
I made this recipe up after eating at Cracker Barrel. This recipe seems very close to their Hash Brown Casserole.
Top Review by Chef shapeweaver �
I've made this recipe quite a bit since June of 2005, and it's still just as good as it was then.And I said then "if you add garlic powder to taste " this recipe really does taste like Cracker Barrel's Hashbowns. Thanks for posting and, " Keep Smiling:) "
- 907.18 g frozen hash browns, partially thawed
- 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 59.14 ml finely chopped onion
- 304.75 g can cream of chicken soup
- 226.79 g colby cheese, grated