Recipe by AmyZoe
Craving bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns but don't have the energy to make it all? Let your oven do the work for you. I preferred a little more cheese, but I'll leave that up to you. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
Top Review by Crazy about recipes!
I have used this recipe for a few years now and love it. I normally make it for breakfast for our Sunday school class and everyone enjoys. I've added a few other spices to mine to put a spin on it. I add fresh nutmeg, pepper and garlic powder.
- 32 ounces hash brown potatoes, frozen cubed and thawed
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 dash paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, and salt.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk until smooth and pour over hash brown mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden.
- Top with the remaining cheese.