Craving bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns but don't have the energy to make it all? Let your oven do the work for you. I preferred a little more cheese, but I'll leave that up to you. Recipe is from Taste of Home.
- In a large bowl, combine hash browns, bacon, 1/2 cup cheese, and salt.
- Spoon into a greased 13x9" baking dish.
- In a separate bowl, beat eggs and milk until smooth and pour over hash brown mixture.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 for 45 to 50 minutes or until golden.
- Top with the remaining cheese.