Recipe by bsneary
A great recipe to take for a covered dish. This orange cinnamon jello is comfort food for our family.
- 1 (29 ounce) can peach halves in syrup
- 1 (29 ounce) can pear halves in syrup
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 5 whole cloves
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 (6 ounce) package orange gelatin
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain and cut into chunks pears and peaches, saving juice.
- To juice add cinnamon and cloves. simmer juice and spices for 30 minutes. Strain and use 1 3/4 cup jucie to dissolve gelatin. Add cold water according to package.
- Cool and fold in fruit.
- Add almonds.
- Pour into 9x13 pan and chill until set,.