From delicious World Menus cookbook. A simple and quick Moroccan style recipe- posted for ZWT9. Recipe is gluten-free if the Harissa blend used is suitable. Prep time includes marination time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all but the chicken wings together in a large bowl.
- 2Add the chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- 3Heat a char-grill pan or frypan over medium-high heat.
- 4Cook chicken, meatier side down, for 10 minutes. Turn the wings and cook a further 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- 5For presentation, sprinkle with fresh coriander and flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional) .
- 6Serve with a vege or couscous/grain side.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Harissa Chicken Wings
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 449.5
- Calories from Fat 333
- Total Fat 37.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 113.1 mg
- Sodium 398.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 27.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: