Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From delicious World Menus cookbook. A simple and quick Moroccan style recipe- posted for ZWT9. Recipe is gluten-free if the Harissa blend used is suitable. Prep time includes marination time
- Mix all but the chicken wings together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Heat a char-grill pan or frypan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, meatier side down, for 10 minutes. Turn the wings and cook a further 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- For presentation, sprinkle with fresh coriander and flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional) .
- Serve with a vege or couscous/grain side.