Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
From delicious World Menus cookbook. A simple and quick Moroccan style recipe- posted for ZWT9. Recipe is gluten-free if the Harissa blend used is suitable. Prep time includes marination time
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon harissa (Middle Eastern spice blend)
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 12 chicken wings, tips removed
- Mix all but the chicken wings together in a large bowl.
- Add the chicken wings and turn to coat. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Heat a char-grill pan or frypan over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, meatier side down, for 10 minutes. Turn the wings and cook a further 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- For presentation, sprinkle with fresh coriander and flat-leaf parsley leaves (optional) .
- Serve with a vege or couscous/grain side.