1/5 Photos of Hannah's Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Lavender Lynn's Note:
My DD's friend Hannah made these for a tea party they had with their friends; Amanda loved them so she made them at her senior project, a volunteer appreciation tea. They're a classic!
My Private Note
tea san ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and slice the cucumber into very thin rounds. They should be slightly transparent.
- 2Mix softened cream cheese with garlic salt and dill weed.
- 3Spread cream cheese mixture on one half of each sandwich.
- 4Spread cucumber slices on halves. If the slices are thin enough, overlap the slices.
- 5Close the sandwiches, de-edge them with a serrated blade, and cut into triangular halves.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hannah's Cucumber Tea Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.7
- Calories from Fat 102
- Total Fat 11.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 347.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 5.7 g