Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
My DD's friend Hannah made these for a tea party they had with their friends; Amanda loved them so she made them at her senior project, a volunteer appreciation tea. They're a classic!
- Peel and slice the cucumber into very thin rounds. They should be slightly transparent.
- Mix softened cream cheese with garlic salt and dill weed.
- Spread cream cheese mixture on one half of each sandwich.
- Spread cucumber slices on halves. If the slices are thin enough, overlap the slices.
- Close the sandwiches, de-edge them with a serrated blade, and cut into triangular halves.
Yum! I love me a veggie sammich. I used vegan cream cheese which worked just well. Thanks for sharing! I think this would be lovely on a bagel as well (instead of on white bread). Made for ZWT8.
Simple, but delicious. I didn't make them the fancy way without crusts and cut up small, but still super good. I thought I had fresh dill, but didn't, which I am sure would make them even better.
I bought the small "tea party" bread, and it was labeled sour dough, but when I opened the package, it was whole wheat. Regardless, I really enjoyed this cute little sandwich. Spread a very small amount of the cream cheese mixture on the 2nd bread half so the sandwich would stick together. Thanks for sharing! Made for ZWT8.