Recipe by Just Happy
This is a very simple salad using basic ingredients. The secret is in the dressing combinaton.
Top Review by LifeIsGood
Yummy salad. I did add some romaine lettuce because my family really loves a lettuce salad. It worked well with all the veggies and dressing. I added a bit more mayo to the dressing to even out the mustard taste. I'll make this again. Thanks!
- 4 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 118.29 ml carrot, chopped
- 1 medium tomatoes, chopped (any variety, I personally prefer Roma)
- 59.14 ml yellow mustard
- 59.14 ml Miracle Whip light
- 7.39 ml red wine vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all vegetables together in a large serving bowl.
- Stir in mustard, miracle whip and vinegar.
- Toss to combine all ingredients.
- Place bowl in refrigerator and chill before serving.
- It's a good idea to adjust proportions of dressing (eg. more or less miracle whip) according to personal preferences.
- Also, try experimenting using different types of vinegar (eg balsamic), mustard (eg. dijon).