1/5 Photos of Hamburger Stromboli
1 hr 5 mins
Dienia B.'s Note:
From Connie Griffin at the Hope Lodge here at Mayo. She's every inch the lady and I thank her. These can be made ahead and frozen. Can you get any easier than that.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef with onion and green pepper.
- 2Add the next 6 ingredients; simmer for 20 minutes.
- 3Slice bread and spread butter on top half of bread.
- 4Spread meat mixture on bottom half of bread and top with cheese.
- 5Wrap with foil and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Stromboli
Serving Size: 1 (310 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 783.5
- Calories from Fat 221
- Total Fat 24.5 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 79.8 mg
- Sodium 1394.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 10.0 g
- Protein 37.3 g