Recipe by Ruth Tisdale
Thick, rich goodness
Top Review by Myrna 2
Just an up-date. Still 5 stars, wish it could be 10. Can't tell you how many times I've made this. Don't change or add a thing!. It's perfect. But you know what is hilarious? I DON'T LIKE stroganoff!!! But this, I eat til I'm feel like I'm going to burst!. It's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger meat
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix
- 2 (10 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 3⁄4 cups nonfat milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger meat.
- Add onions and cook until tender.
- Add Onion soup mix, cream soup, milk and seasonings.
- Mix well.
- Simmer until bubbly and then for 5 minutes more.
- Remove from heat.
- Stir in sour cream.
- Serve over cooked egg noodles or sliced baked potatoes.