A weight watchers recipe - 3 nests equals 7 points - may be lower using ground turkey (which I use!). These are a real kid pleaser and make nice leftovers for lunch the next day.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Spray 24 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place one slice of bread in each muffin cup, pressing firmly to mold to the shape of the cup (my kids like me to trim the crusts).
- In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, onion, oatmeal, egg substitute, garlic, ground pepper & bbq sauce. I use my (clean) hands to incorporate it really well.
- Spoon evenly into the bread-lined muffin cups.
- Top each with an even sprinkling of the cheese.
- Bake until the meat is cooked through and browned, about 25 minutes.