1/2 Photos of Hamburger Nests
MA HIKER's Note:
A weight watchers recipe - 3 nests equals 7 points - may be lower using ground turkey (which I use!). These are a real kid pleaser and make nice leftovers for lunch the next day.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Spray 24 muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- 3Place one slice of bread in each muffin cup, pressing firmly to mold to the shape of the cup (my kids like me to trim the crusts).
- 4In a medium bowl, combine the turkey, onion, oatmeal, egg substitute, garlic, ground pepper & bbq sauce. I use my (clean) hands to incorporate it really well.
- 5Spoon evenly into the bread-lined muffin cups.
- 6Top each with an even sprinkling of the cheese.
- 7Bake until the meat is cooked through and browned, about 25 minutes.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburger Nests
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 638.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 18.6 g