Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is quick to fix and any sort of ground meat can be used. My family usually eats ground turkey.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cups frozen french fries, thawed (can do in microwave)
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Cook meat, onion. Add corn and soup.
- Put fries in greased 9-in. square baking dish.
- Cover with cheese, then meat mixture.
- Bake at 375°F for 30 minutes.
I used seasoned frozen fries, added a bit of garlic and salt and pepper-Very good!
Super easy to prepare and the kids ate some. My husband wished for a little more seasoning of some sort (I added some salt & pepper) and if I make it again I will probably omit the corn and serve a veggie on the side.
This was really good! I doubled the recipe but only used 1 LB of ground beef. We ate half and froze the other half. Will be making again!!