Recipe by Dancer^
Precooking and packaging ground beef in freezer bags is a great time saver for those short days during the week when every second counts.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can low fat reduced-sodium cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups macaroni noodles, uncooked (I use no-yolk medium noodles)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry meat in skillet.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly.
- Return meat to skillet, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add onion and one tablespoon water.
- Cover and cook until onions are transparent (less than five minutes).
- Cook noodles according to directions on the box.
- Add soup, sour cream, corn and noodles to meat mixture.
- Stir and serve.
- Serve with a dark green salad and French bread.
- Try varying the noodles.