Iron Bloomers's Note:
This is an early 1960's recipe. Makes a hearty casserole in little or no time. Can be doubled easily. Step up the chili powder a bit if you like.
My Private Note
2 1/2 q ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in skillet adding chopped onion about half way through.
- 2Drain meat of all fat and place in 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- 3Mix in seasonings, tomatoes and corn.
- 4In a bowl combine stuffing mix, water and margarine.
- 5Spread stuffing over meat mixture.
- 6Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hamburg Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (258 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 351.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 61.6 mg
- Sodium 999.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 5.5 g
- Protein 19.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
seasoned stuffing mix