Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 mins
An easy, delicious family meal.
- 1⁄2 lb fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 (7 ounce) package thin spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- grated parmesan cheese
- In a big non-stick skillet; cook mushrooms and onion in oil until tender.
- Add in flour, Italian seasoning, bouillon, salt, and pepper; stir until smooth.
- Gradually add in milk and stir constantly.
- Bring to a boil; boil and stir for about 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Stir in spaghetti, ham, and peas; stir until heated through.
- Top with parmesan cheese.