Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A nice luncheon ham spread which is served as a cheese ball with egg wedges and dill pickles surrounding it.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 ounces butter, room temperature
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 8 -10 ounces ham, cubed (Cure 81)
- 1 tablespoon horseradish
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated (or mild cheddar)
- 2 eggs, hard boiled
- 2 kosher dill pickles
- French bread, baguettes for serving
- cracker, for serving
- In a food processor with knife blade, combine cream cheese, butter and lemon pepper. Blend together. While blending, add ham. With pulse, add horseradish and cheese. Leave chunks when finished. Shape into a cheese ball and decorate with eggs cut into wedges and dill pickles, sliced. Serve with French bread baguettes and/or crackers.