Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
These muffins are GOOD
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fully cooked chopped ham or 1⁄2 cup sausage (drain grease if using sausage)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl combine flour,baking soda.
- combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 14 minutes or until muffins test done.
Quick, easy, and delicous. I made with ham, but I think it would be better with the sausage. I also replaced half the mayo for low fat sour cream to make it a little healthier.