Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
Jiffy Mixes Recipe booklet.
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon orange peel
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon chives
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped ham
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350°, grease a muffin pan.
- Mix baking mix and milk together t form a soft dough.
- Knead several times on floured surface and roll thin.
- Using a 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter, cut out 24 round biscuits.
- Place each biscuit in greased muffin cup and mold to fit bottom and slightly up the sides.
- Set aside.
- Blend cream cheese, milk, orange peel, mustard, chives, seasoning salt and garlic salt.
- Fold in ham and sour cream.
- Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of filling into each cup.
- Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 20-25 minutes.