Jiffy Mixes Recipe booklet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups Jiffy baking mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350°, grease a muffin pan.
- 2Mix baking mix and milk together t form a soft dough.
- 3Knead several times on floured surface and roll thin.
- 4Using a 2 1/2 inch biscuit cutter, cut out 24 round biscuits.
- 5Place each biscuit in greased muffin cup and mold to fit bottom and slightly up the sides.
- 6Set aside.
- 7Blend cream cheese, milk, orange peel, mustard, chives, seasoning salt and garlic salt.
- 8Fold in ham and sour cream.
- 9Spoon 1/2 tablespoon of filling into each cup.
- 10Sprinkle with paprika and bake for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Tarts
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 39.9
- Calories from Fat 33
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.9 mg
- Sodium 27.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Jiffy baking mix