1/2 Photos of Ham & Cheese Ramen Noodles ^_^ Cheap Budget Meal
I make this almost everyday for an after college snack. It's soooo tasty. I cook the noodles a little different than most people so these noodles do have a strong flavor. Of course most any package of Ramen Noodles will work, but I prefer the texture of "Maruchan" Ramen Noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour 1 cup water in a pan.
- 2Put noodles in water.
- 3Set noodles and water to boiling.
- 4Once noodles have broken up rip the ham in little bite size pieces and place over the noodles.
- 5Just before too much water evaporates remove from stove. I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover.
- 6Add seasoning packet and stir around well.
- 7Top with cheese, let melt and enjoy!
- 8Important! Make sure you keep a close eye on this recipe as it cooks very fast.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ham & Cheese Ramen Noodles ^_^ Cheap Budget Meal
Serving Size: 1 (565 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.8
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 200.6 mg
- Sodium 4094.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 56.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork-flavored ramen noodles