Recipe by RavenousRavenDesign
I make this almost everyday for an after college snack. It's soooo tasty. I cook the noodles a little different than most people so these noodles do have a strong flavor. Of course most any package of Ramen Noodles will work, but I prefer the texture of "Maruchan" Ramen Noodles.
- 85.04 g package pork-flavored ramen noodles
- 3-4 ham slices, thin lunchmeat style
- 59.14 ml cheddar cheese, grated (or to taste)
- 236.59 ml water
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour 1 cup water in a pan.
- Put noodles in water.
- Set noodles and water to boiling.
- Once noodles have broken up rip the ham in little bite size pieces and place over the noodles.
- Just before too much water evaporates remove from stove. I like just about a tablespoon of water leftover.
- Add seasoning packet and stir around well.
- Top with cheese, let melt and enjoy!
- Important! Make sure you keep a close eye on this recipe as it cooks very fast.