Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This came from Rachael Ray's "Get Real Meals" cookbook. We make them often for Sunday breakfast. They are very flexible. We have used several different combinations of leftover meats, cheeses and cooked vegetables. Even leftover taco meat was successful! Very budget friendly.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄4 lb swiss cheese, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 lb ham, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon milk or 1 tablespoon half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped onions or 3 tablespoons scallions or 3 tablespoons chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 3 drops hot sauce
- 8 large eggs, well beaten
- Preheat oven to 375 deg.
- Brush a 12-muffin tin liberally with the butter. Divide the chopped cheese and ham among the muffin cups. Add the milk, chives, salt, pepper and hot sauce to the eggs. Divide the egg mixture evenly among the muffin cups. Bake the frittatas until golden brown, about 10 - 12 minutes.