Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Just made it up as I went. We like all the ingredients so just mixed them together. It is fast and easy.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ham, cubed
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, sliced
- 16 ounces frozen chopped broccoli
- 16 ounces no yolk noodles
- 1 (10 ounce) can rotel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- Mix all together in a large casserole dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 to 45 minutes or until bubbly.