Recipe by Tish
This breakfast is energy filled for the busy day ahead.
Top Review by Janni402
Great recipe, Tish. I followed recipe for the most part adding chopped scallion; omitting the lemon pepper & replacing it with italian seasoning. I'm always looking to try something new for breakfast that doesn't require a lot of work when I'm half asleep, I will definitely make this again. So many applications of this recipe it's ridiculous... use whatever you have on hand and it'll be tasty.
- 8 slices white bread (or any bread you like)
- 1 cup ham, diced
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushroom
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray 8 X 8 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place 4 slices of bread in prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle ham, mushrooms, and chees over top.
- Cover with 4 slices of bread.
- In a medium bowl, combine eggs and skim milk.
- Add onion flakes, parsley flakes, and lemon pepper.
- Mix well to combine.
- Evenly pour egg mixture over bread.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Uncover and bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.
- Cut into 4 servings.