Prep 8 mins
Cook 1 hr
I make this every fall
- 1 lb ham, cubed
- 1 butternut squash, cubed
- 2 macintosh apples, peeled and diced
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 2 cups saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- In a skillet heat oil.
- saute apples and onion til soft.
- add cinnamon and sage.
- Mix everything together but crackers in a buttered casserole.
- top with crushed crackers.
- bake at 400 for 1 hour.