Prep 15 mins
Cook 8 hrs
- 8 slices ham
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 potatoes, thinly sliced
- salt and black pepper
- 1 cup corn kernel
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Layer ham, onion and potatoes in slow cooker; season with salt and black pepper.
- Add corn.
- Mix soup with cheese and worchestershire sauce.
- Cover ham onion and potatoes with soup mixture.
- Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
This was soooooooooooooo gooooooooood!!!! We absolutely loved this recipe. I made it late and cooked it while we slept. My boyfriend wakes up very early so I knew that he would turn it off whenever he got up. I snuck into the kitcken in the middle of the night and it was already done so I put some in a bowl and just savored it :)When I woke up it was still in the crockpot and still very nice and warm and had this for breakfast. He also loved it. All as he could say is "THIS IS EXCELLENT"! Thank you so much for a wonderful recipe, Fluffy! We WILL be making this one again and again. It is a meal in itself!
I loved this recipe since I am a big fan of scalloped potatoes. I put the ham on top and it turned lovely and browned, the way I like it, but hard to cut. Next time I will chop the ham up into bite size pieces. I was looking forward to this all day while I was at work and I was not disappointed. I served it with green beans - mmmm.
This is a great recipe. Cooking it in the crock really allowed the flavors to blend. This is now the only way I'll make scalloped potatoes and ham! Thanks!