Recipe by Mysterygirl
My family loves the taste of this casserole. It's a simple one-dish meal to throw in the oven.
- 3 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine undiluted soup and sour cream; blend well.
- Stir in Frozen Ore Ida Potatoes and ham.
- Cover and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender, stirring once after 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese, bake 10 minutes longer.