Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family loves the taste of this casserole. It's a simple one-dish meal to throw in the oven.
- 3 cups frozen O'Brien potatoes
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cubed ham
- 1 cup cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, combine undiluted soup and sour cream; blend well.
- Stir in Frozen Ore Ida Potatoes and ham.
- Cover and bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are tender, stirring once after 20 minutes.
- Top with cheese, bake 10 minutes longer.
Simple and good! I needed a quick and easy dinner to make and this worked out great. Who would of thought something so simple could be so good? Thanks for a great recipe!!!
This is a delicious and EASY casserole. I liked not having to thaw the potatoes. There is enough soup and sour cream mixture that I think 4 cups of potatoes can be used. This will now be added to my "HURRY UP" meals list!!! Thanks for sharing.
We loved this. It was so easy and quick. i however did not put in in the oven but made it on the stove top like a chowder. I added some milk to it and some green pepper i had sauted in butter. My son had seconds and pronounced it a winner! i will make it again for certain.