- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, broken up
- 2 -3 cups cooked diced ham
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook and drain noodles; combine with diced ham. Place in a buttered shallow baking dish.
- Whisk together half-and-half and eggs; add salt and pepper.
- Pour over ham and noodles; sprinkle with cheese and drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350° for 45 minutes.