I made chicken soo-guy the other nice with fried rice, and this nice little soup. It turned out perfect and is a quick easy soup to make. I used homemade chicken stock and thats the only change i made to the origanal recipe.
- In large saucepan over medium-high heat, heat oil until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water.
- Add onion and pepper.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until crisptender, about 4 minutes.
- Stir in chicken broth and ham. Heat to boiling.
- While constantly stirring soup, slowly pour in eggs.
- Immediately remove from heat.
- Stir in sesame oil.
- Pour or ladle about 2 cups soup into each bowl.